2014 SPEAKING ENGAGEMENTS booked so far:
- February 3, 10 a.m., Our Lady of Lourdes Parish, 19002 W. 128th Ave., Sun City West, AZ, Joyce will address the Women’s Guild
- March 22, 9 a.m., St. Mary Magdalene Parish, 2654 E. Williams Field Rd., Gilbert, AZ; Motherhood and the Faith of the Martyrs
- May 6, 6 p.m., Prince of Peace Parish, 14818 W. Deer Valley Rd., Sun City West, AZ; 6 p.m., Men’s Club
- September 26-27, National Council of Catholic Women Conference, Grand Rapids, Michigan; to register for the conference, visit http://nccw.org/index.cfm/NewsItem?ID=361284&From=Home
2013 SPEAKING ENGAGEMENTS included:
- Jan. 5, 10 a.m. St. Joseph Parish, 11001 N. 40th St., Phoenix
- Jan. 15, 12:30 p.m., Serra Club meeting at Mount Claret Retreat Center, 4633 N. 54th Street, Phoenix
- Jan. 21, 11 a.m Immaculate Heart radio 1310 AM
- Jan. 22, 1 p.m., Ss. Simon and Jude Catholic book club, Mary Ward Room6351 N. 27th Ave., Phoenix
- Jan. 24, 7 p.m. St. Paul Parish conference center, 330 W. Coral Gables Drive, Phoenix
- Feb. 5, 6:30 p.m. St. Thomas the Apostle Sodality, 2312 E. Campbell, Phoenix
- Feb. 6, following the 8:15 a.m. Mass at St. Benedict Parish, 16223 S. 48th Street, Phoenix
- Feb. 21, 9:30 a.m., St. Timothy Parish Women’s Fellowship, 1730 W. Guadalupe Road, Mesa
- March 13, 7 p.m., St. Timothy Parish, Knights of Columbus Auxiliary, 1730 W. Guadalupe Road, Mesa
- May 11, Mother-Daughter Breakfast at St. Mary’s Church, 230 W. Galveston Street in Chandler. Mass is at 8:15 a.m. followed by breakfast in Hurtado Hall at 9 a.m. Joyce will be speaking about the role of the Blessed Virgin Mary in our lives as mothers and daughters and devotion to the rosary. She will also give a brief reflection on the faith of martyrs and the universality of the Church
- May 18, 7 p.m., Catholic Singles, St. Joseph Parish, 11001 N. 40th Street, Phoenix
- May 30, 12 noon, St Elizabeth Seton Parish, 9728 W. Palmeras Dr, Sun City, Az
- June 21-23, Joyce will be one of the presenters at the Myrrh Bearers retreat for women at Our Lady of the Angels.
- June 25, at St. Maria Goretti Parish, 6261 N. Granite Reef Road, Scottsdale. Rosary at 6:30 p.m. Mass at 7 p.m
- Sept. 13, 9 a.m., St. Germaine Parish, 7997 E. Dana Drive, Prescott Valley, AZ 86314
- September 22 will be signing books after 9 a.m and 11 a.m. Masses at Ss. Simon and Jude Cathedral,, 6351 N. 27th Ave., Phoenix .
- Oct. 7, Mass and Rosary at 7 p.m. followed by sodality meeting afterward at Our Lady of Perpetual Help Parish in Scottsdale.
- Oct 14, 7 p.m., Blessed Sacrament Parish, 11300 N. 64th St, Scottsdale, Az
Oct. 26, 5:45 p.m., Holy Cross Parish, 1244 S. Power Road, Mesa, AZ 85204Joyce will be delivering the keynote address at the parish fundraiser for Maggie’s Place, a community of households offering hospitality to homeless pregnant women and their babies.
- Nov. 7, 7 p.m. St. Clare of Assisi Parish, 17111 W. Bell Rd., Surprise, AZ; Joyce will be addressing the Women’s Guild
What people are saying about Joyce’s presentation:
“Joyce Coronel came to St. Joseph’s Parish to speak to approximately 65 people. Looking at their faces and seeing the tears touched my heart. Everyone was captivated. Her message with the Chaldean Church and her experience made me appreciate my parish in a deeper way. There is never a concern that I will be killed going to Mass in Phoenix, Arizona. Perhaps we take our freedom for granted. During this Year of Faith I highly recommend more parishes to open their doors to this message.”
Loretta Winn, St. Joseph Parish
“Joyce brings a message of compassion, courage and honor. Hearing the stories of our Chaldean brothers and sisters is at once heartrending and invigorating. When I pause to reflect on the stories she shared, I am compelled to increase the urgency in my prayer.”
Wayne Rich, President, Serra Club of Phoenix
Last month our women’s group at St. Timothy’s Parish in Mesa was privileged to hear Joyce Coronel share her remarkable journey into the heart, homes and church of the Chaldean community in Phoenix. She has truly developed a beautiful art of presentation that held everyone spellbound as she awakened in us a desire to pray and to know more of this community. Her knowledge, humor and clarity were truly gifts that blessed all of those who heard her speak. Carmela Hurry, St. Timothy Women’s Fellowship